Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
  • It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 23:13

Peekay and the Zeroes

Compliment a player here. Keep it tidy please.

Peekay and the Zeroes

Postby komme » 31 Mar 2010, 14:39

Firstly, I would like to give praise to a hero which I think we all need to give great thanks to. I would like to personally and on behalf of all the guys here thank Peekay for going out and making this site with its really cool functional forum. He also set up a KML tourney site which I will be using to set up the upcoming tournaments. Thanks Peekay for taking your time, money and skill to make this happen in an attempt to grow this community of this incredibly fun game! Big ups y0.

Secondly, I would like to explain to you guys why the zeroes section is no more. I know it seems very bias that I was the one that brought this to Peekay's mind, seeing as I was the first "zero" in this section.

The posts were made with reason and while nothing was wrong with the posts or the people in it, I would just like you guys to understand that the community is small and fragile. While there are a lot of us(assholes) out there on the servers, we still love quake and we still try and build up the community. Posting a person that was out of line here and then having tons of okes adding their flames to that doesnt help the community and is certainly not justice to a person that was out of line.

There is only a heroes section now and I encourage you guys out there to PLEASE sit down and give praise to the heroes out there. I can think of about 6-7 heroes off the top of my head and I think sitting for 5 minutes making a post about someone that really deserves an applause is necessary.

Anyways, thanks again to Peekay!

Lets keep fragging, remember to advertise http://www.quakelive.co.za in everything you do thats gaming related, lets get this ball rolling!

Alwyn "komme" Kotze
komme

Quake Live Nick: komme
Clan Tag: DG

Re: Peekay and the Zeroes

Postby H-A-R-M » 31 Mar 2010, 15:05

The Pic of this Thread needs to change :)
H-A-R-M

Quake Live Nick: HARM_za
Clan Tag: DM

Postby Peekay » 31 Mar 2010, 15:10

:) There was always going to be teething problems with the site. I'm really happy with the progress so far though. The day we reach 100 members I shall have a beer. Until then let's keep promoting our favourite game anyway we can folks ;)

I'll use the QLZA tourney icon soon as we're done with it for heroes!
Head Honcho.
Peekay

Quake Live Nick: peekay_za
Clan Tag: DKC

Postby linkin » 31 Mar 2010, 16:07

Peekay wrote::) There was always going to be teething problems with the site. I'm really happy with the progress so far though. The day we reach 100 members I shall have a beer. Until then let's keep promoting our favourite game anyway we can folks ;)

Indeed, well done PJ :D

And i'll have beer for every new member :D *burp*
linkin
Site Admin

Quake Live Nick: linkinZA
Clan Tag: DKC

Return to Heroes