Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests
  • It is currently 12 Dec 2017, 01:03

Ninjew

Introduce yourself here.

Ninjew

Postby Ninjew » 09 Sep 2011, 22:12

Sup guys I am Ninjew, been playing for the past month or so but still noob :D I mostly play CA, would like to learn Duel and TDM but the whole item timing is still a bit tricky, cya online.
Ninjew

Quake Live Nick: NinjewZA

Re: Ninjew

Postby saturnz » 15 Sep 2011, 08:58

welcome and enjoy, although I haven't seen your nick on any of the servers.

CA is a nice entry point to get into Quake but I would urge you to start playing duels as soon as you are comfortable with the weapons, movement and the maps.

Try playing people of similiar strength or slightly better than you. From my experience you improve far quicker in the other formats such as CA if you play duels often. Because of the complexities involved in serious duelling, your mind will have more time to deal with the issues around CA gameplay.
saturnz

Quake Live Nick: saturnz

Re: Ninjew

Postby Ninjew » 21 Sep 2011, 13:01

Ye I play on the nick EpicZA now, it has been my dota nick for years so I decided to use it on QL. I started dueling this past week and I enjoy it quite a bit, get my ass handed to me by the good guys haha but I have also won a few to players of my skill level, and I noticed after playing a few duels I perform much better in CA so I will practice more and hopefully get better.
Ninjew

Quake Live Nick: NinjewZA

Return to Noobs