Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
  • It is currently 20 Aug 2017, 05:54

people who smurf (part 2)

All Quake related discussion in here.

people who smurf (part 2)

Postby mdma » 24 Sep 2013, 18:51

I don't care what the outcome of this thread will be or what people will think! But something has to be said about this, this has carried on long enough.

So first of we are in a bit of a dilemma. People are getting banned left, right and centre. So the question is what for?
The following is what I think people are getting banned for -

This is what ID says under their Terms and Use:

o register for more than two (2) user accounts, register for a user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a user account on behalf of any group or entity.

o transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.

o disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms or in game with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting (i.e., all caps) in an attempt to disturb other users, “spamming” or flooding (i.e., posting repetitive text).

o harass, threaten, or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted chat messages
or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc

o promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.

o use and communicate exploits to gain unfair advantage in a game.

o use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from Id Software, or create a false identity on the Services or the Website.

If people are breaking the rules they must take the consequences as it comes.
So those people who are smurfing big time and if some people know who you are then great? If not your time for being a smurf is over.
Now I don't care if people believe this or not, I am just putting this out there.

I am just gonna name a few players for now and I'll name the rest in the near future. Most of the alias are pretty accurate

_xolox - _citizen, _xolox

copydaaigoedou - copydaaigoedou, securitycentre, megladon, olifant, doom2015, doom2011, doom2013, doom2014, beginner101, directx, frixxy, surpasser, quakestrive, quakestrafe

disrupt0r - disrupt0r, savage_immortal, optimusprlme, sir_railalot

goat - goat__, g0at_, titfuk, goat_10, goat_16_bwahaha, goat_11, goat_9, goat____, mountain_goat, __goat__, themadman, toothless, frankthetank101, frankthetank222, frankthetank555, mule_, frankthetank111

jurgen - jazzflute, xacute, _jurgen, rifle_za, rail_, card_, mortalitas_, _jurgen_, 5niperx, the_card, soldier_, sniper_j, 5trange, jurgenx

m4nimal - m4nimal, gazad

zatan - obscene, pronutro, zatan, protino

selvati0n - acid_za, selvati0n, aids_za, tampon_za

skozka - ophiel, _liability_, __1skozka1__, skozka__, _gordon_ramsay, _rommel_, rzarektor

themuffinman - _banhammer_, _banhammer_03, _banhammer_04, _banhammer_05, _banhammer_06, _banhammer_07,_banhammer_08, _banhammer_09, thegodoffvck, _chucknorris_, theprisonrapist, muffenstein, sh7tstorm, angrrry_pirate, captaincrunch1, muffmeister, jesusfknchrist, _massive_boner_, dirty_jew, _hammertime_, themuffinman86, trouser_snake, themuffinman111, assburgers_, _thehammer_, _campmaster_, muffomatic

varaug - varaug_v_, varaug_a, varaug, varaug_befok, varaug_hahaha, varaug_k, varaug_eahsod, i_varaug, varaug_vp, varaug_b, varaug_360, varaug_y, varaug_z, varaug_x, varaug_za, varaug_720

Now some of you wondering how do I know all of this.. Easy - just read what people are saying on the servers and add every player to your friendlist and see who logs on after someone logged off. And look how a person plays!

The end.
mdma

Quake Live Nick: b0t

Re: people who smurf (part 2)

Postby saturnz » 25 Sep 2013, 10:39

...and people say I take Quake seriously
saturnz

Quake Live Nick: saturnz

Postby NOOBz » 25 Sep 2013, 16:34

Smurfs used to irritate me. Now I just accept it as part of the package. It won't go away; no point stressing/raging about it.

I'd suggest you just go with the flow; you'll enjoy QL more that way :D

GG HF.
NOOBz

Quake Live Nick: J4X
Clan Tag: oTc

Postby themuffinman » 01 Oct 2013, 09:34

mdma wrote:themuffinman - _banhammer_, _banhammer_03, _banhammer_04, _banhammer_05, _banhammer_06, _banhammer_07,_banhammer_08, _banhammer_09, thegodoffvck, _chucknorris_, theprisonrapist, muffenstein, sh7tstorm, angrrry_pirate, captaincrunch1, muffmeister, jesusfknchrist, _massive_boner_, dirty_jew, _hammertime_, themuffinman86, trouser_snake, themuffinman111, assburgers_, _thehammer_, _campmaster_, muffomatic

Hopelessly incomplete list... there's easily about another 30 you could have added there. Points for effort though!
themuffinman

Quake Live Nick: changes often!

Postby themuffinman » 01 Oct 2013, 09:35

And good luck updating that list... m4nimal seems to have gone full-on Nazi on this site, disabling comment editing and deleting...
themuffinman

Postby COSTA » 12 Oct 2013, 23:23

You can add Sasparillo__ to muffinpoes's list
COSTA

Quake Live Nick: COST4
Clan Tag: aFm *

Postby themuffinman » 18 Oct 2013, 19:13

muffinpoes... now there is a name I can use!

Speaking of smurfs though... who the hell is justin_beaver? Seems like a proper twat with some epic aiming skills.
themuffinman

Postby xTc.M4nimal » 21 Oct 2013, 12:03

Not sure how you're getting your info, can only be assumtions, I'm not in any way affiliated to the alias Gazad - my surname is Gazard. I've played against and beaten Gazad is a duel.

The only alias's I have are M4nimal and PunchingBag (which is used by my son, which I've also used from time to time)
xTc.M4nimal
Site Admin

Quake Live Nick: M4nimal
Clan Tag: xTc

Postby mdma » 23 Oct 2013, 15:23

And my many assumptions (as you call it) are right. Like I said earlier - I don't care if you believe it or not

themuffinman - just a matter of time before we know who he is and i'll post it here
mdma

Quake Live Nick: b0t

Postby themuffinman » 23 Oct 2013, 21:58

The irony just struck me that these anti-smurf threads are made by a smurf. Well, well, well... I'll be damned.

Also: come to think about it, you can't really classify me as a smurf since I always have only one (functional) account at a time. Regardless, you can add muffinpoes to my list (well, you can't... but ye know).
themuffinman

Return to General Discussion