Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
  • It is currently 21 Aug 2017, 17:56

People who smurf

All Quake related discussion in here.

Re: People who smurf

Postby S1ck » 13 Oct 2011, 14:34

I could be wrong. Just sharing my thoughts as 16:20 slowly approaches. Anything to procrastinate being productive.
S1ck

Quake Live Nick: S1ckSty1e

Postby Disruptor » 14 Oct 2011, 07:55

Don't think Gombit is a smurf, smurf's are usually good players, which Gombit isn't. He is just a rude kid with a filthy mouth.
We will mutilate newbies,prisoners of slack ping even just plain happy folk alike.We will go toe to toe with any challenger,regardless.An easy kill is a kill nonetheless and all kills count.
Disruptor

Quake Live Nick: Disrupt0r
Clan Tag: [NDC]

Postby Bluran » 14 Oct 2011, 12:17

S1ck wrote:Well. Exact same ping.

G0mbit spams a bind "Like a BAUWS!" or sumting. He leaves server. Next thing slick joins. exact same bind pops up. Has exact same ping. Idk. Could be wrong.

Hey, he's stole my binds :cry:

I always thought gombit is G4mbit?
Bluran

Quake Live Nick: BluTek
Clan Tag: s8

Postby mdma » 19 Nov 2011, 13:47

reporting smurfs is one thing... trying to tell / ask them not to smurf is like trying to change the sun into weed, it aint gonna happen!

people been smurfing since the day humans were created, why is it suddenly this big ass issue? also why get so angry or emotional over it? is there some world law that stats people are not allowed to smurf? so what if they mess with the shuffle system or ranking system?!

its a game who cares about stats! and just by making this thread clearly shows you take this game way to personal and those precious stats of yours!

ignore the smurfs and move on with your miserable life!
mdma

Quake Live Nick: b0t

Postby saturnz » 21 Nov 2011, 09:03

In most aspects of life (in which involve two or more people) games are played- be it in business, politics, domestic or other aspects- which is why there is a whole theory dedicated to studying human behavior called... game theory.

So by saying Quake is just a game, are you saying that most aspects of life should be dismissed and discounted?
saturnz

Quake Live Nick: saturnz

Postby mdma » 21 Nov 2011, 16:32

why are you bring business, politics, domestic or other aspects and studies into this?

where did i say other aspects of life should be discounted or dismissed? not to mention i wasn't referring to those aspects.

should i give you a noddy badge for trying to turn my words against me? or do you want a green little star on your forehead?
mdma

Postby saturnz » 21 Nov 2011, 19:05

those aspects of life are also games, just like Quake is a game, or did you miss that point?

and why feel the need to resort to personal slander?
saturnz

Postby mdma » 21 Nov 2011, 20:07

but i did clearly said those aspect? did i actually wrote down the word of those aspect in my first post? no cause i wasn't referring to those aspect...

if you found a noddy badge or a little green star as a prize offensive, i don't need to say more
mdma

Postby saturnz » 22 Nov 2011, 08:43

did I say I was offended, did I use the word offensive?

I asked why the need for it, I didn't say I was offended.

Let me rephrase the question then, what game do you know of where stats do not matter? Because I can think of many games where stats does matter.
saturnz

Postby mdma » 22 Nov 2011, 09:53

then why say "and why feel the need to resort to personal slander?". clearly something must've hit your nerve

why should i even bother to name other games?

let me save you some time...
read my first post (again) and look up the word opinion?
mdma

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion