Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests
  • It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 22:43

People who smurf

All Quake related discussion in here.

People who smurf

Postby primal » 28 Sep 2011, 16:28

:x We cannot stop ppl from smurfing but we can refuse to play them. If u are a smurf... Jst knw that all ur doing is ruining the game for every 1 as it completely screws with the ranking system. If u suspect sum 1 of smurf... please post it here. Here are sum reported smurfers ruining the game for u and me.

JessicaAlba = Draven
HOrizon_ = Refuses to say or play on real account but admits being a smurf
the list goes on and on and on
primal

Quake Live Nick: primal_za

Re: People who smurf

Postby primal » 28 Sep 2011, 16:34

If any 1 knows who HOrizon_ is please report it here ! he has a very low ping. 10 - 14
primal

Quake Live Nick: primal_za

Postby saturnz » 28 Sep 2011, 18:11

I can understand people who smurf especially if they cannot get a game.

why don't we also mention the sore losers as well, and boycot them as well, these things work both ways.

I cannot understand why I am continually disrespected, just now gombit told me he would fuck my kaffir mother something to that effect, not to mention the fact that my mother is dead, I've received similiar abuse from void and others, and for what? because I don't speak?

so yeah unfortunately the smurf phenomenon exists for a reason, solve the reason and the smurfs will have no reason to smurf
saturnz

Quake Live Nick: saturnz

Postby n0ble » 28 Sep 2011, 21:32

horizon could be canadianbear depending on his skill :P only other person that i know that has that ping. Other than szarko
n0ble

Quake Live Nick: _n0ble_
Clan Tag: / xTc /

Postby linkin » 29 Sep 2011, 11:44

Good idea! Lets expose them!
I cant think of anyone else at the moment, but there are plenty
linkin
Site Admin

Quake Live Nick: linkinZA
Clan Tag: DKC

Postby saturnz » 29 Sep 2011, 13:12

pencil is a smurf, think his real nick is freetarget, but not a very good smurf in any event.

g0mbit is also a smurf, used to or probably still belongs to the DR clan, not sure what his nick was exactly, never took note.

If people are going to smurf, they should atleast be strong, bad smurfs are so pointless.
saturnz

Postby n0ble » 29 Sep 2011, 17:32

Some ppl just do it as a nick change. Doesnt happen much but if someone uses someone elses nick, id think pretty lowly of them.
n0ble

Quake Live Nick: _n0ble_
Clan Tag: / xTc /

Postby Bluran » 03 Oct 2011, 13:38

I don’t know about the rest of you but if you going to revamp your config you won’t want to run around the map like a special olympic hurdler with your real nick, so smurfing does have its uses.

The main issue I have with them is that smurfs all of a sudden grow balls and and insult/swear other players. Also their new found freedom is often used as a platform to broadcast their own idiotic views.
Bluran

Quake Live Nick: BluTek
Clan Tag: s8

Postby saturnz » 03 Oct 2011, 14:34

+1 to that
saturnz

Postby gun_jack » 05 Oct 2011, 14:17

el smurfing is so ballsack!

ppl should stop arguing and fighting over who this player is etc etc. Just play the game..win or lose its only a game. if you are a smurf..at least have the decency to tell everyone in a game that you are so and so and if you can join..if the guys say join the game,then by all means join it..otherwise dont humiliate the "not so good" players in Ql..we all wanna learn, let us grow with ppl our skill.

:P
gun_jack

Quake Live Nick: gun_jack
Clan Tag: QPU

Next

Return to General Discussion