Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest
  • It is currently 25 Jun 2017, 12:28

CA Uneven teams etiquette

All Quake related discussion in here.

Re: CA Uneven teams etiquette

Postby NOOBz » 14 Oct 2011, 08:09

Saturnz, I don't have any beef with you and my last comment was meant in a positive way. I've tried very hard in the past to get a Hi out of you...dude, just say Hi to people, like when you enter the game..do it once and move on. 3Seconds spent on chat...600 - 1200 seconds spent on gaming the match.

The fact that you don't speak to people in game creates the impression that you are a snob. I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying how people could perceive you.

Heck, if I join and make teams uneven, people don't scream at me, they ask nicely, jax please spectate. Most of the time they don't even ask me to spec because they know I'll just mess around to keep things "fair". Anyways, everyone is different.

Please see this as positive, I'm not criticizing you here, just stating how I perceive things.

Peace mnr.
NOOBz

Quake Live Nick: J4X
Clan Tag: oTc

Postby Bluran » 14 Oct 2011, 12:32

You guys are going off topic a bit but in the end of the day nobody wants to be in a 0:10 game, its seriously one of the few things that makes me rage in quake, and think of my poor mouse, being wireless it gets some distance when I throw it :mrgreen:
Bluran

Quake Live Nick: BluTek
Clan Tag: s8

Postby Snowblind » 15 Oct 2011, 00:38

Rofl, I read this with great excitement. Got the popcorn out. Man i miss QL. You know quake is a small community, Everybody knows everybody, Skill, style of play and so forth. It goes to reason that there should be some type player etiquette or respect. Don't join a CA game if its uneven. Wait till the next Round.
This is what keeps the community together. Most players are so inclined, then the few does spoil it not to mention the smurfs. Bottom line is you cant do anything about it.

ROFL Saturns, People still swearing at you. It was like that in Quake 3 days. You got pommeled there and its happening now again. Ask yourself is it the people or you? Surely its not the same people from quake 3days. See comment about community.

When people want to talk to you, Be kind respond back. Is your skill gonna fade away if you do that? LOL Seriously you mute on the games but here you like a chatter slet. No pun intended. Go to the Mweb game forums and see if you can find his old post. Same dribble as then.

Dude if don't want people to swear at you learn to say hi. Its not that Hard. Its a community, learn to interact. It goes a long way.

Big up to my peeps :mrgreen: Miss playing QL.

If you wondering why im not online, There are no telkom lines in my gated community.

Peace
Snowblind

Quake Live Nick: Snowblind26
Clan Tag: OSB

Postby n0ble » 15 Oct 2011, 13:39

oh wow snowblind! been a few years :P
n0ble

Quake Live Nick: _n0ble_
Clan Tag: / xTc /

Postby mdma » 09 Jul 2013, 22:08

guess ill add my 2 cents to a stone age thread

as of late there are a few players stacking teams in tdm / ca. and players say play for fun? right. fun is when teams are balanced and scores are close.

cause clearly these players only care about their precious win / elo stats.
so they out to ruin the game for everyone else. guess ill do the same with them, naming them out and stack teams against them
mdma

Quake Live Nick: b0t

Postby mdma » 07 Sep 2013, 10:58

anyone know who optimusprlme is? guy just comes from nowhere and plays decent ca... so either its a smurf or dare i say haxer :/
mdma

Postby saturnz » 09 Sep 2013, 10:02

the nick has been around for a while but yes it could be a smurf but I doubt he is haxing
saturnz

Quake Live Nick: saturnz

Postby mdma » 09 Sep 2013, 20:26

suppose thats how big smurfs roll, make 10 accounts and not use them for awhile

just ashame ID hasnt caught him yet or having more than 2+ accounts
mdma

Postby mdma » 20 Sep 2013, 18:01

whats with all the smurf accounts now days, every 3rd / 4th day i see a new name?

think i must start naming people out who is smurfing... :|
mdma

Previous

Return to General Discussion